Any securities issued in an offering conducted under Regulation Crowdfunding are subject to a one-year restriction on transfer, unless such transfer is made: (i) to the issuer of the securities; (ii) to an accredited investor; (iii) as part of a registered offering; or (iv) to a family member of the purchaser or certain trusts. The promissory notes issued by companies using our funding portal may contain additional restrictions on transfer. Investments on EnrichHER Funding should be viewed as illiquid investments meaning you cannot sell the securities quickly and there may be no market for the investments when you are able to resell.
Articles in this section
- What updates should I expect after investing?
- Do I need to set up an account on EnrichHER Funding?
- What is the minimum investment?
- If the business is funded and I'm a Funder, how do I get paid back?
- What happens if the campaign doesn’t reach its goal?
- How do I invest?
- What happens if the business pays off its loan early?
- What happens if the business misses a payment?
- What can investors expect to receive when they invest through revenue sharing notes on EnrichHER?
- To what extent does EnrichHER Funding assess each business that applies as a borrower?