At the end of a campaign process, the system will calculate which offers have been accepted and which need to be returned. If your investment is rejected, you will receive an email that informs you that your bid was not accepted and your money will be returned to your account. This information will also be posted on your investor dashboard. The money will be transferred via ACH from the escrow account back to your account at the bank it originated from.
Articles in this section
- What updates should I expect after investing?
- Do I need to set up an account on EnrichHER Funding?
- What is the minimum investment?
- If the business is funded and I'm a Funder, how do I get paid back?
- What happens if the campaign doesn’t reach its goal?
- How do I invest?
- What happens if the business pays off its loan early?
- What happens if the business misses a payment?
- What can investors expect to receive when they invest through revenue sharing notes on EnrichHER?
- To what extent does EnrichHER Funding assess each business that applies as a borrower?