Under Regulation CF, the company must issue an annual report once a year with financial statements and a discussion of its business, no later than 120 days after the end of their fiscal year; however, there are some limited exceptions. EnrichHER Funding cannot assure that the company will file their annual reports although an issuer to file such reports until one of the following occurs: (i)the issuer is required to file reports under Section 13(a) or Section 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, (ii) the issuer has filed, since its most recent sale of securities pursuant to Regulation CF, at least one annual report pursuant to the Section 202(b)(2) of Regulation CF and has fewer than 300 holders of record, (iii) the issuer has filed, since its most recent sale of securities pursuant to Regulation CF, the annual reports required pursuant to the regulation for at least the three most recent years and has total assets that do not exceed $10,000,000, (iv) the issuer or another party repurchased all of the securities issued in reliance upon Regulation CF, including any payment in full of debt securities or any complete redemption of redeemable securities or (v) the issuer liquidates or dissolves its business in accordance with state law. Accordingly, an investor may not continually have current financial information about the issuer. Additionally, the issuer’s obligation to provide financial information to the investor may terminate in the future. Following completion of an offering conducted through EnrichHER Funding, there may or may not be any ongoing relationship between the issuer and EnrichHER Funding.
Articles in this section
- What updates should I expect after investing?
- Do I need to set up an account on EnrichHER Funding?
- What is the minimum investment?
- If the business is funded and I'm a Funder, how do I get paid back?
- What happens if the campaign doesn’t reach its goal?
- How do I invest?
- What happens if the business pays off its loan early?
- What happens if the business misses a payment?
- What can investors expect to receive when they invest through revenue sharing notes on EnrichHER?
- To what extent does EnrichHER Funding assess each business that applies as a borrower?